Layout | Sunshine I Love You More than Ice Cream

Shop Items Used: Sunshine Crafty Bits Kit // Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day Swell Paper // AC Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party (Warm Welcome) paper

it's friday, yay!!! we are headed to philly tomorrow for a quick overnight trip to see family, S2 love to travel so they are more pumped than usual for the weekend to begin, ha! i'm going to vlog our travels, which they just love, not....lol.

as promised here is my latest layout made for the come on get crafty blog.  nicole made the cutest kit this month, sunshine crafty bits, that was screaming for me to use.  for some reason i am loving colors lately, made this layout using my two three favorite things: veneers, puffy stickers and of course paint!

have a great sun-filled weekend! xo

4 comments:

  1. I love the layout! How was your overnight trip to Philly? Did you vlog it? I haven't hopped on to YouTube in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we had a wonderful time, did vlog some but not a lot so I didn't post it. xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo