insta❥life

summer is finally here and we've been so enjoying it! sorry for the lack of post, but promise to get back on track this month even though I will be on travel for work in a few weeks and then going to my cousin's wedding but I am not going to let that derail my posts! so here is my life according to instagram lately, xo!

view of my makeup table while I was on travel, some of favorites especially my clarisonic mia. I use it every morning to boost facial circulation, cleanse and exfoliate.



another favorite, miss ruby, I swear she has the best life! :)



































grew out my bangs into longer ones, for right now I prefer them longer. i'm also transitioning my hair into wearing more heat protectant styles to promote hair health and work with my hair's natural curl more. which means using heat only once or less a month instead of once a week. i'm excited for this hair journey! :)

not so picky with my everyday coffee lately, been killin' 7-11 ice coffee mocha, but I  add 3/4of their ice mocha drink or less to an over 1/2 cup of ice coffee...delicious!

the winner of my smile brilliant   giveaway is rhonda nickol! please email me girl!! xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures & like you always tell me, post when you can! Hope you enjoy your business trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl!! :) xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo