sketch layout | love this space


shop items used // Pink Paislee Hey Kid 12x12 elements stickers //  Crate Paper Close Knit Photo Overlays // Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market Tag Sale Patterned Paper // Pink Paislee Kid Marco Polo Die Cut Patterned Paper

Happy weekend, I have a quick share with you today of a layout I made for the sketch challenge on the come on get crafty blog today. I love creating in my space, need to tackle last month's project life pages but it will have to wait until after I return from New Jersey and South Carolina. Have a great weekend, xo!

5 comments:

  1. Say what?! How long are you in NJ and SC for ?
    I love the layout- I'm pretty stoked about being able to set up a craft space when we move again too. I haven't touched my scrap stuff in ages. Mostly I don't have a room - nor can I do it in front of Dominic because he's all "OMG STICKERS MOMMY" and destroys all my stuff HAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I am in NJ for four days and SC over the weekend for a cousin's wedding. Syani loves my scrap supplies too especially the tools!

      Delete
  2. Love your layout Vee! Have a fun,safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Rhonda! xo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo