project life | may 2014

It's JULY, can't believe I am typing that but here we are enjoying summer and I have a quick share of my May project life pages.  I also created these pages as inspiration for today's come on get crafty blog post too! To learn more about how I created these Project Life  pages please click on the link above and to learn more personal details please continue to read below. :)

may
I almost forgot to scrap the month of May because this spring and now summer has and is moving by so quickly.  For this month I created a two-page spread to document the month. The weather in May was amazing and we did a lot outdoor activities and lots of visits with family. May was the last month that I used hot heat to style my hair, we fell in love with Ruby's nephew (he almost got me, but one chihuahua mix is enough for us to handle) and enjoyed a pre-summer froyo treat!


come on get crafty items used:  Bella Blvd. Daily Chevies Everyday Bookplates Stickers // Bella Blvd. Snapshots Daily Details Paper //  Pink Paisee Color Wash Watercolor Tags // Pink Paislee Sentiments Series V.1 Typecast Alpha Stickers

 I'm looking forward to celebrating 4th of July this weekend, do you have any fun plans? xo

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I am so far behind myself. I'm doing some make shift thing for the past 6 months once my pictures come. i could just print them, but I'm being lazy so snapfish it is. I'm hoping this month will be a little more creative.

    I love how relatively simple you keep it and it still always looks awesome and put together! & as adorable as two dogs would be, I'm sure you have enough on your plate ;) Although I totally support you either way, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, keeping it simple keeps my interest! :)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo