beauty| summer glow favorite

I've had this post drafted for like forever but I think everyone can appreciate a post about achieving that perfect summer glow even when its not summer!

e.l.f. is a great drugstore brand that makes great affordable dupes of high end cosmetics.  This e.l.f. turks & caicos contouring blush & bronzer duo is perfect for women of deeper skin tones (I'm a MAC NW45 for reference). I recently found this contouring duo at Target, which previously only sold the lighter shades (st. lucia and antiqua ) and are perfect for lighter complexions.  What a love about this product:
  • great pigmentation ( ee swatch above)
  • available in four different shades with one being a cream formulation
  • can  be used as a blush for a natural glow
  • offers slight shimmer without looking like a glitter ball
  • the price, only $3.00 
The only dislike I have about this product is that it is a little powdery, but I just dust off my contour brush before application and I am good to go! do you have a beauty summer favorite that you love using year round? xo

1 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to look into the lighter/lightest shade they have. LOL SO pale, ugh!
    Anyway, I'm an avid fan of ELF. They have my favorite lipgloss for everyday wear <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo