project life | june 2014

This summer has been nuts and I am ready for fall, school is back in session for S2 and we are back to our regular schedule.  I had my first PSL frap of the season today, so happy this is being offered even earlier this year! For my come on get crafty product showcase blog post this week I finished up my June project life page.

I hadn't realized how much I did for the month until I was talking with a volunteer at work, it has been a fun summer!


I made a filming schedule and stuck to it with my yt videos | attended a family wedding | traveled to the USA Special Olympics Games in Princeton NJ | learned to take of my hair by creating a healthy haircare regimen | enjoyed a few too many iced coffees :)

have a great and safe holiday weekend! xo

2 comments:

  1. Ah project life, my friend a foe <3 LOL
    I'm loving the layout. Hope you had a great Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo