insta❥life

happy hump day and happy fall! I love this time of year and of course loving that it is football season!  I've been busy with work and started a new position with more responsibilities which I am very excited about!  My blogging schedule may be a little random until I get adjusted.


Time moves so swiftly, Saadiq is in his last year of playing rec league sports.  He is almost 6 ft tall and has such a passion for football and school.  I love watching him grow, it seems like yesterday that he and Synai were babies.


Rocking my favorite accessories, flash aviator lens and simply jewelry.


no words, except I can' t handle the cuteness of Ruby! :)


I had to get a planner for work to keep me organized but quickly realized I needed a larger one for work alone.  Now this one is my "mommy" agenda, not my life seems so much organized! I should have done this a long time ago!  Both agendas are Kate Spade, but my work one is the large cheetah ikat print and it gives me life. LOVE it. xo

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the new Kate Spade planners for this year/next year. I'm still debating which one I want :\
    Congratulations on your new work position! Promotions are always a great thing. Glad to see everyone is doing so well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I am excited about it and its a lot of work but I am ready for it! :) How are you liking your planner? I don't know how I was living before without mine. xo

      Delete
    2. I love how *fancy* it is. I'm glad I took your advice in not getting the polka dot one, since they are on the inside cover of mines and even those are starting to fade a little :\ .

      Delete
  2. Dude, when did your son get so tall? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! He is like mansized now! :(

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo