blog tour!

I am slowly getting back into a blogging routine, thank you for hanging around! I was tagged by Tina to share my blog tour. I am probably last to do it so if you haven't consider yourself tagged. :)


  • What am I working on right now?
    I am working on a sketch layout for the come on get crafty blog.
     
  • How long does it take me to create a project?
    It depends what I am working on, for more than a year I mainly create pages for my project life albums.  It can take me an hour to days to complete them, depends on how creative I am feeling.  For layouts, I typically spend 30-45 minutes on them. If I am not feeling the flow of the layout I move onto another project, tv show, family time or household chore. 

 
  • What are my favorite things to create with at the moment?
    I love to use big fonts mix with photos with very little journaling 
 
  • How does my writing/creating process work?
    I rarely start with a sketch but on rare occasions an idea may start there. I usually play and create and form ideas as I work.  Sometimes I work from an image I've seen on pinterest or from a magazine ad. 


    •  How do I become inspired and stay inspired?
      I don't think I've been doing a good job of this lately because of work but when I have time I love looking at magazines, instagram, pinterest and tumblr for inspiration.

    • What is my signature style?
      I think artsy with a dash of simplicity.  

4 comments:

  1. I think you described your style perfectly (I hate over-journaling too, mostly I don't have the patience for it). Love the photos, and I may or may not want to steal your gold stapler ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my stapler at Target, its by Nate Berkus!

      Delete
  2. I've always loved peeking into your creative space. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo