- What am I working on right now?
I am working on a sketch layout for the come on get crafty blog.
- How long does it take me to create a project?
It depends what I am working on, for more than a year I mainly create pages for my project life albums. It can take me an hour to days to complete them, depends on how creative I am feeling. For layouts, I typically spend 30-45 minutes on them. If I am not feeling the flow of the layout I move onto another project, tv show, family time or household chore.
- What are my favorite things to create with at the moment?
I love to use big fonts mix with photos with very little journaling
- How does my writing/creating process work?
I rarely start with a sketch but on rare occasions an idea may start there. I usually play and create and form ideas as I work. Sometimes I work from an image I've seen on pinterest or from a magazine ad.
- How do I become inspired and stay inspired?
I don't think I've been doing a good job of this lately because of work but when I have time I love looking at magazines, instagram, pinterest and tumblr for inspiration.
- What is my signature style?
I think artsy with a dash of simplicity.