influenster | the good life box

Happy Saturday! I received this box from influenster over a month ago. It included a few items that I absolutely loved using and I wanted to share my thoughts about them with you.


I am not a fan of unsweetened tea, it's the southern girl in me!  I didn't try the bikini ready supplements but S1 tasted one and he said it left a weird aftertaste in his month.


 1. I had a nasty burn while cooking a few weeks ago and this helped a lot right afterwards.  // 2. This softlips cube not only is cute but moisturizes  and makes my lips soft too. It smells yummy too! // 3. My first impression of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future serum was that I didn't like it because of the sparkles that is in the capsules that also transfer to your face.  But the "glitter" fades and leaves behind a nice natural glow to your skin.  I always apply it after cleaning my face daily before I apply my face moisturizer. 

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, however the opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.

2 comments:

  1. I love that S1 tried the supplements LOL! Are they just vitamins or is it an appetite suppressant? I'll have to try the Soft Lips cube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are supposed to boost energy and promote weight loss. I love the taste of the Softlips cube too! :)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo