insta❥life

I won't bore you with why I haven't posted, same reason as in my last post but I love it. I do miss blogging but I will try to post more frequently during the holidays.


speaking of the holidays I love the holiday sleeves at starbucks this year and they are jon snow approved! ;) so ready for the next season of #GOT!


fun times celebrating our cousin's birthday, I could eat their fried rice with fresh vegetables everyday!


my new favorite work accessories, post coming soon of what I carry in my Vera Bradley work bag.  


it never gets tired- going into the city on the weekend. it is my favorite time to be there because it's peaceful and you can take your time to capture it all without being rushed.

whose getting ready for #decemeberdaily? I am starting to pull things together to make an album because I need to create! xo

1 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well <3 Your dinner looks delicious! *starving*

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo