current eyebrow routine


products used // Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57 //Anastasia Brow Whiz (Medium Brown) formally medium ash-// Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (Chocolate) //MAC studio concealer NW40 // Bdellium Tools Angled Brow Brush // Bdellium Tools Lash Brush

Happy Friday!! Quick video share today of my current eyebrow routine. Are you following me on youtube?   I would love to have you as a subscriber, it's free!   This month I've been uploading videos weekly, capturing my daily routine and prep for Christmas! :)

I am still working on getting my DD album together but I think it will be after the holidays before I can share pages from it. My goal for 2015 is to dedicate more time to being inspired.

have a wonderful weekend! xo

5 comments:

  1. Vee!! I hadn't stopped by for awhile, but I am back to my regular blog reading. You are looking lovely as ever and the blog is gorgeous as usual. Can't wait to go back and read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Catherine! xo

      Delete
  2. I'm still working on my DD album too! A lot of my pictures I'm having printed through snapfish, because I need to buy some more ink for my printer at home.I"m hoping to have it up on my blog sometime in January.

    I am SO behind on my Youtube viewing ! I agree with Catherine, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so behind on blogging and scrapping (haven't done so in I don't know when)!! xo

      Delete
  3. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo