what's in my bag | work edition


I couldn't function without this bag in my life, the vera bradley large laptop tote.   It is the perfect tote to carry around your junk files, laptop and essentials to keep you organized throughout the day.
Here's what I'm packing in my daily arsenal:

  • Kate Spade Planner- I can't say enough how much I love this planner! It keeps so organized and is well worth the price.  I have loved it since the day I purchased it and seriously one of the most used items in my bag.
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color- When I get ready daily I like to apply a lip color that will last most of the day without having to reapply multiple times throughout the day.   This lip shine by does just that; Plum Adagio and Nude Ballet are two are my favorite shades that are long lasting.
  • Sharpie Pens-My favorite pens at the moment, love them because they are bleed free and the variety of colors they come is fun. I love a colorful calendar. 
Sunglasses, iPhone (personal), Motorala Moto X (work), office keys (love my personalized key chain,  one of my athletes made it for me) and water.

have a great week, xo!

2 comments:

  1. It's honestly quite amazing how similar our bags look, LOL. I keep both of my planners in there (the kate spade one) and a Sugar Paper planner I found at Target (I use that one for my blog). I use those same sharpie pens, because of the non-bleed factor.

    I really love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, love the Sharpie pens so much and looking at my calendar each month full of color!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo