planner upgrade


Let's ignore the elephant in the room and my lack of post for 2015, k?! ;) so I've already purchased my next planner for 2016 and forever, ever, evah-evah! I love my Kate Spade planner but have come to realize that I don't want to purchase a planner year, after year. So I made the jump leap to a bright neon Filofax! Do you have one, if so please share how you have yours organized!  I not going to share, well maybe I should how I went OOC in Micheal's in the Heidi Swapp section of supplies for organizers. You know I am a fan from waaaaaaaaay back!  Hope you are well, lots of love. xo

1 comments:

  1. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo